Who is VETnetwork Australia Training Services?
VETnetwork Australia’s new ‘Training Services’ is a joint initiative of Quality LinCS and Inner Northern Adelaide CBD Partnership (INAP) Training and Development Provider in South Australia. Our focus is to provide quality training opportunities to help all young people achieve a nationally recognised qualification and to reach their full potential.
What does VETnetwork Australia Training Services do?
- The management of quality training programs to meet the needs of community partners, education and training, and industry and business.
- The case management of individual student’s progress and success to help ensure all students complete their chosen Vocational Education and Training (VET) qualification.
- Providing tailored administration support including student tracking and detailed reporting to ensure compliance and accountability.
- Providing relevant, current, career information to key stakeholders including parents, business and the community.
- Engaging in partnerships with business and industry to promote skill shortages in the Australian workforce including marketing to young people, parents and education and training providers.
Rachel Rowett – Training Manager
P: 8297 4533
M: 0414 256 185