|Dates||Sun 1 Nov 2015 – Tue 29 Mar 2016|
|Venue||Gold Coast Convention Centre (Gold Coast, Queensland )|
VETnetwork Australia is looking for quality speakers to present workshops at this peak learning event. The by-line for the 2016 Conference is “Vocational Education and Training: leading and driving change.” Below are some suggestions on presentations that may assist in VETnetwork Australia delivering this message to delegates.
Possible topics may include:
• What change is required within the VET sector and for the VET sector?
• Who and what are the key drivers for change in the VET sector?
• The VET professional – practical solutions and inspirational ideas.
• The role of stakeholders in the VET sector and their role/s in driving change.
• The future Australian VET sector – how can change improve student learning outcomes?
This is not an exhaustive list and topics that address the conference theme but are not listed above, will be considered.
All submissions must be received by VETnetwork Australia by COB Friday 29th January 2016.